Mini Update Edesign
Are you looking for change but not ready for a full-room design? Our Mini Update E-Design package is great for clients who are looking to update their space and add finishing touches to make it feel new again. We working with your existing items and incorporate new to “refresh” your room.
Our E-Design program is a virtual Interior Design Service that provides you with a master plan to create your individually designed space. Regardless of your location, it is a simple alternative to our standard full-service interior design packages.
You provide the details and we provide the custom design that fits your unique style and needs.
HOW IT WORKS
- STEP 1: Tell us about your project
- STEP 2: Attach pictures of your room and item(s) you would like to keep.
- STEP 3: Submit room measurements
- STEP 4: We will send a Concept Board for your room and discuss the visual direction for the space.
- STEP 5: Once you agree, we start shopping.
- STEP 6: Receive the Final Design Package with a furniture layout, set up instructions, and a shopping list to purchase your items
- STEP 7: Sit back, kick up your feet, and enjoy your new space 😉
WHAT IT INCLUDES
- (1) Initial Design Meeting via Skype or over the phone
- Design Concept/Mood Board to show the vision for the space
- Final Design Board with furnishings and selections
- Material and Finishes Board (Paint, Fabric, Wallpaper, Flooring, etc.)
- Detailed Product Source List with dimensions and purchase information
- Design Notes to implement your custom design at your own pace
NOTE: This package is not for a full-room design and does not include a floor plan. This is package is decoration and minor updates of Client’s room.
We include one initial meeting which is mutually scheduled over the phone or Skype to get to know more about you. All other communication during the project will be exchanged via email. We send design boards digitally through our system and all comments regarding the design and selections will be discussed via email.
We understand that some things are best communicated over the phone instead of over email. We want the end result to be successful, and with your best interest in mind, we will accept phone calls. If you would like to request an additional Skype meeting or phone call, it will be billed at our hourly rate of $100.00/per hour.